March 18 – April 29, 2013
(a fundraiser to benefit homeless pets)
This year, once again, Petco Foundation has provided us with a fundraising avenue for our loyal followers to help raise $1,500 or more for our organization!*
*Got your attention?
1. Participants upload a Photo of their Pet or an adoptable from Fat Kitty City.
2. Each participant can designate their favorite Petco Foundation partner.
3. They will be placed on a team with all others who have chosen the same partner. This is considered a Fundraising Team.
4. Each Fundraising Team raises funds by collecting votes for their photo, at $1 each.
5. If, between all the team members, they collect over $1,500 in votes, the partner will receive a grant equal to the amount raised!
6. Even if your Fundraising Team doesn’t reach $1,500, all partners who receive over $500 in votes as of the close of the contest on April 29, will be entered into a free drawing to receive a single $1,500 grant.
7. The top three individual fundraisers will win an additional $2,500 granted to their chosen partner.
When you or one of your adopters are submitting your photo entry, choose “My Shelter is not in the Drop Down”, which is the last choice in the drop down list on the entry page. Then type your shelter’s name in the text box at the end of the entry form.
Individual Fundraising Prizes
The top three individual fundraisers will earn an additional $2,500 grant for their chosen adoption partner. Petco Foundation partner organizations who choose to submit a photo and fundraise through that photo are also eligible for the top three individual fundraising prizes.
An independent panel of judges will choose the 12 photos that will appear in the 2014 Petco Foundation Calendar. Although photos of any pet may be entered in order to participate in the fundraiser, the 12 photos chosen for the calendar will only be of adopted/rescued pets. The organizations from which they have been adopted will be featured on our web site, through social media and in the calendar.
Ready » Set » Go!
We hope you’re as excited as we are about this opportunity! Just visit Petco Foundation Photo Contest to sign up and start working towards that $1,500+ grant.