Kitty Wish List
(We are especially in need of items marked in bold!)
- FKC needs an attorney who would be willing to help us facilitate reaching out to other attorneys who specialize in wills and bequests. We need to get the word out to them, officially, that we are a Humane Society here in El Dorado county. Please contact Ed at email@example.com if you can help.
- Cash Donations are always needed
- Cat Food (dry) – (we go through 200 pounds per week!)
- Cat Food (wet) – (we go through 90 cans per night! Friskies is what our kitties like the most!)
- Volunteers! (especially fosters)
- Kitty Litter (Scoopable only please!)
- Gift cards for pet supplies (PetSmart, Petco, Chewy, other)
- Medicines, syringes, needles (unused), antibiotics, etc.
- Paper towels
- Plastic bags
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Heating pads
- New, modern cat trees (ones with very little or no carpeting to help prevent fleas)
- Cat scratching posts
- Garden fountains (broken pumps ok)
- Canned KMR Milk Replacer for kittens (only during kitten season, April through August)
- A forever home for our kitties!
We currently do NOT need any towels, bedding, cat beds, comforters, couches, or large furniture. Thank you though!
We have an Amazon Wish List!
If you would like to donate items from Amazon to us, please order from our Amazon wish list to avoid delivery problems.