Kitty Wish List
(We are especially in need of items marked in bold!)
- FKC needs someone who is an attorney who would be willing to help us facilitate reaching out to other attorneys who specialize in wills and bequests. We need to get the word out to them, officially, that we are a Humane Society here in El Dorado county. Please contact Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
- Cash Donations are always needed
- Cat Food (dry) – (we go through 200 pounds per week!)
- Cat Food (wet) – (we go through 45 cans per night!)
- Volunteers! (especially fosters)
- Kitty Litter (Scoopable only please!)
- Gift cards for pet supplies (PetSmart, Petco, other)
- Medicines, syringes, needles (unused), antibiotics, etc.
- Straw for beds
- Paper Towels
- Plastic Bags
- Liquid laundry detergent
- Medicines (unused needles, syringes)
- Heating pads
- Cats trees and scratching posts
- Cat beds (new, please!)
- Canned KMR Milk Replacer for kittens (only during kitten season, April through August)
- A forever home for our kitties!
We currently do NOT need any towels, bedding, comforters, couches or large furniture. Thank you though!
We have an Amazon Wish List!
If you would like to donate items from Amazon to us, please order from our wish list to avoid delivery problems. Thank you!